Thurman Co offers our clients Supplier Management services that reach beyond the typical review of Service Level Agreements. Instead, we help our clients with a number of services that they can select:
- Establishing appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Supplier selection criteria and analysis
- Supplier Capability and Capacity Analysis (SCCA)
- Supplier performance analysis
- Creating meaningful reports and dashboards
This, and more, helps our clients better understand how their Suppliers are performing overall and in specific ways that contribute to the Company’s health.
As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) herself, with over 30 years of project management experience, Angela Thurman leads the Thurman Co team to utilize the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) guidelines and most commonly used software tools to plan and execute the projects of our Clients. These projects can be either traditional Waterfall or Agile, and in practically any industry. Our goal is to ensure the Client’s project success – a project that is delivered to spec, on time and within the budget while avoiding risk.
Here is a list of some project examples:
- Introduction of a new product or design into the manufacturing cycle
- The digital transformation of a company’s ERP system
- Roll out of new software and training materials to a department
- A Lean transformation within a factory
- Construction of a new data center
We would be happy to assist with your Project Management needs!
The purpose of Contract Management is to create a relationship and to document the agreement of the Parties so that in the future, when roles may have changed, there is no confusion or misunderstanding about what their original intentions were. Thurman Co offers Contract Management services in advance of contract execution to help our clients make certain that all of their questions and possible risks have been addresses, particularly those that may involve technical issues, not legal concerns. We ask the “What if…” questions.
While it’s simply not possible for a contract to envision every possible situation that might arise, we can make provisions for the ones that are most likely to come up. And that’s what the contract should address.
Additionally, we help our clients create systems to manage the evolution of their contracts over the lifetime of a project or product that may sometimes last for decades.